NetBANKING means you can now access your account on-line 24 hours a day right from the convenience of your home, office or any PC, and do almost all of the things you can do in person at our bank.
- 24-hour anytime Internet access
- View account balances
- See detailed transaction history
- Transfer funds among Platte Valley Bank accounts
- Verify automatic & Social Security deposits
- Download into personal financial software
- Safe, secure (128-bit SSL encryption), Personal Identification Number (PIN) driven
Bill Pay allows you to schedule one-time or recurring payments to vendors with a valid U.S. address through the Internet Banking System. Bill Pay history is available for 19 months.
eStatements allow you to view your checking and savings account statements right on your computer. You will receive email notifications when your eStatements are ready for you to view, save, and print at your convenience. You will also be able to have additional recipients (i.e. your accountant, spouse, business partner) receive your eStatements and check images. They will have their own access and only see the items you allow.