Online & Mobile Banking
TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING
Platte Valley Bank’s digital experience was built to help you easily manage and track your finances online or with your mobile app. No need for multiple apps – we’ve got you covered from building your budget and viewing your balance to chatting directly and securely with our staff.
Stay on top of bills
Never forget to pay a bill again. Set up recurring payments and pay your bills digitally without ever writing a check.
Whether you’re splitting dinner or rent, pay your friends back with just a few taps.
Sign. Snap. Send.
Next time you get a check, just sign, snap and send the money directly into your account with Mobile Deposit. We can’t fill your fridge but we can save you a trip to the bank. Mark another errand off your list and get back to life.
Manage your budget where it belongs—right with the money you’re budgeting. Track spending categories and set goals all within Platte Valley Bank’s digital banking solution.
chat with us
It can be hard to make it into the branch with a busy schedule. But sometimes you just need a human to help you—especially when your money is at stake.
Platte Valley Bank offers completely-secure chat through our app and online experience that allows you to work directly with us to accomplish anything you would in one of our branch locations. So the next time you see a strange transaction or need to transfer a large amount of money, we’re here to help you…wherever you happen to be.
we're here for you
Low balance? Large purchase? Set your thresholds and we’ll send you a notification. You can also get alerts if a card was used outside of your set location or at a store type outside of your preference. Plus, you have full control of where you see an alert—email, text, or push notification on your phone from your mobile app.
TIME TO GET MOBILE
Scan the QR Code to get started on your convenient and secure financial journey right at your fingertips.
Become An Expert With Your Digital Banking Tools
Enroll in eStatements
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
We can make the world a greener place by cutting down on paper waste
eStatements allow you to view your checking and savings account statements right on your computer. You will receive email notifications when your eStatements are ready for you to view, save, and print at your convenience. You will also be able to have additional recipients (i.e. your accountant, spouse, business partner) receive your eStatements and check images. They will have their own access and only see the items you allow.
YOUR MOBILE DIGITAL WALLET
Platte Valley Bank Debit Card customers can use their cards confidently and securely almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card by using Google Pay, Apple Pay or Samsung Pay.
Getting Started is simple:
- Download the Google Pay, Apple Pay or Samsung Pay app
- Add our Platte Valley Bank VISA Debit Card – it’s as easy as snapping a photo!
- Pay confidently at millions of locations around the word
- Because the payment is made using a secure token, you will never have to worry about your confidential information being at risk
See which spending category you have spent the most in so far this month.
- Step 1: Select other parts of the wheel to see other major category spending. Your transactions will categorize themselves with ‘tags’.
- Step 2: To personalize these categories, or split the transaction between tags, select the transaction and edit the tag.
- Step 3: When you select a transaction from the dashboard you can also change the name of the transaction, create a budget or add a recurring transaction to your Cashflow Calendar.
New users can look at the insights for guidance on what to budget based on spending.
- Step 1: Navigate to Budgets and click on “View Budgets.”
- Step 2: Click on the Spending Target you’d like to edit from the list.
- Step 3: Click “Edit Budget” to edit or delete.
- Step 4: You can change the name, amount, tags, and accounts associated with this Spending Target from here.
The cash flow calendar brings your budget to life through an interactive calendar.
- Step 1: Navigate to Cashflow.
- Step 2: Click the plus sign to “Add Income” or “Add Bill.”
- Step 3: Enter in the required information and select “Save.”
Add an Account
Syncing other accounts for a complete financial picture is simple.
- Step 1: Navigate to Accounts, and click the plus sign to “Add Linked Account.”
- Step 2: Select an institution or use the search to find your institution.
- Step 3: Enter in the required information and select “Connect.”
You’ll receive a notification on your PVBudget dashboard once the account has been synced successfully.