system upgrade resource centerReady. Set. Next.
We are embarking on a system upgrade to better serve you. Because you may experience some disruption in service, we wanted to share what to expect during the upgrade. Please read carefully and bookmark this page to help minimize the inconvenience.
Our system upgrade will take place Thursday, September 16 at 6:00 PM MST through Monday, September 20 8:00 AM. You may experience some service disruption, please accept our apologizes in advance for any inconvenience you may experience. We have spent the last several months hard at work preparing for improvements to our systems and are confident the enhancements we are making will provide you with improved products and services going forward.
Here’s what you need to know during our system upgrade:
- Online Banking, Mobile Banking (including Mobile Deposit) and Telephone Banking will not be available starting 6:00 PM Thursday, September 16 through 8:00 AM Monday, September 20.
- Future bill payments and automatic transfers scheduled before Thursday, September 16 at 6:00 PM will be processed without interruption.
- Your debit card will work for purchases and at the ATM during our system upgrade but you may experience some limitations. To minimize your inconvenience, you may want to consider using cash or check for large purchases during this time frame.
- Health Saving Account (HSA) cards will not be available for use during the system upgrade. If you need to order checks AT NO CHARGE for your HSA to use during that time frame, please visit www.pvbank.com/order-checks.
- All bank branches will be closed on Saturday, September 18.
Enjoy the upgrades! Normal access will resume on Monday, September 20.
- Download the new mobile app.
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking user name and password will not change.
- Explore new electronic options and functions to help managing your money even easier!